Sunday, February 28, 2010

unexpected saturday fun

Justin's Mom called at 12:45 and said do what to go swimming today and we said yes of course so went went over to the swimming pool at the High School. It is so cheap it only cost 6 dollars for the whole family to go. The kids had fun getting their wiggles out and had a good night sleep because of it. It was also fun seeing Justin's family again. It is nice to be close enough to drive over for the afternoon. After that we head to Smith and Edward's that store is amazing they have a little of everything. It is fun to browse around and they have the best selection of penny candies. But I resisted because of my allery to sugar. Then we got take out from "Aubries" (Arby's) for dinner and watched the Olympics. It was a fun outing and made plans for Family Home Evening in two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new blog. But there is no y in the title. Luckily I saw your comment on facebook so I could find it. I will have to add it to my blog roll. I have been crazy busy. Sorry I haven't talked to you for a while. We need to catch up on the race and survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new blog. This is going to be a great journal. I will be checking in so keep posting to keep me interested. I've never been to Smith and Edwards. There is one to put on the agenda for the next visit. Thanks for your help with getting me going on facebook. I am glad that it is not too late for this old dog to learn a few new tricks!
    bty: I like your borders!

    ReplyDelete